Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1936 Adolf Hitler card from the Olympics put up on ebay tonite..UPDATE:auction was pulled by ebay, p

Just put up tonite...I started a post a while back on these two cards. I have also added a link to the forum discussion.
Thanks for viewing my auctions, just click the links.

Linky to forum discussion.

LINK TO AUCTION

Comments

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    There is no auction
  • Options
    Good Morning,
    Why is that only a EX 5?
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    CANADAIGUA is that a real place?
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, ebay just pulled the listing...had over 100 views in less than 24 hrs. and 5 watchers!!! Here is the email they sent:

Dear 1966cuda,

You recently listed the following Fixed Price listing:

110332499348 - 1936 Olympics Muhlen Franck Adolf Hitler PSA 5 POP 1

The was removed because it violated the eBay Hateful or Discriminatory policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

In order to ensure that all listings are consistent with the spirit of the worldwide community, eBay members are not allowed to sell items that may be viewed as promoting or glorifying hatred, violence, and racial or religious intolerance. Items that promote organizations with these views are also prohibited.

Accordingly, members are not allowed to sell items (such as helmets, daggers, and medals) that bear the Nazi, Neo-Nazi, or Aryan Nation symbols. Even if members block, crop, or simply don't show the organization's symbol in their listing, the items are still not permitted on eBay. Members are also not allowed to sell items that were owned by or affiliated with Nazi leaders.

How was this "Hateful or Discriminatory "??? It was a photo of him giving an award at the Olympics!! The email even says that if there is a Nazi symbol (swastika I guess) you cannot even block out that portion and list it on ebay. This card did not even depict a swastica, yet I see multiple book listings with swastikas on them that are not pulled. Guess someone didn't like the auction and reported it??
    Anyway, I guess since it's pulled I will put it up here on the buy/sell board and see if there is any interest. I have added the scan of the card. This is the only copy of this card ever graded by PSA as of todays population report.

Neil, as for your question, I cannot see any visible creases or wrinkles. There are light touches to a couple of corners but thats about all I can see with the naked eye...these cards are on thin stock like the Sanella cards you see on ebay so I dont know if that makes a difference in how they are graded.

Please, if anyone is interested, just send me a PM.

• Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Any interest??
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    Of course this hateful speaker is alive and well on EBAY

How much were you asking for the card? PM me if it has not been sold.

Good Luck
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Why was it pulled. Its a historical piece of art...................man ebay is much too liberal...........
    1964 Topps Football