Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Membership renewal....

Ok, we all know the discounts PCGS offered for re-upping on the membership by today. I know some of you took advantage of it, as did I. I had the platinum membership, and re-upped to save the $40. I got my package in the mail (getting ready to ship off my 8 freebies). All is good as it stands. Well, I go to check a few submissions I have in, and noticed that my membership now expires 1/06/2011 (my current membership, before re-upping it, expired on 1/06/09, it was one year...I went from silver to platinum last year). The short of it is, my membership got extended for 2 years, not just one, yet I only got charged the $159. Has this happened to anyone else?
I'll come up with something, eventually.

Comments

• Options
    21Walker21Walker Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭
    Mine is better. I took advantage of the sale price. Mine was due to (Platinum) was due to expire 1/19/09. Renewed early December and got my package from PCGS a week later. They must like me as Christmas Eve I got another package including a cert for 4 more free submissions. My new expiration date is correct at 1/19/10. I'll be calling customer service Monday.

Looks like the staff started partying early.....Happy New Year...........Rick
    If don't look like UNC, it probrably isn't UNC.....U.S. Coast Guard. Chief Petty Officer (Retired) (1970-1990)

EBAY Items
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
  • Options
    21Walker......I did see your post regarding the extra package you got, which is why I posted this thread. I am wondering if I, myself, will get a second package, as you did. Anyone else have 'glitches' in their re-upping of their membership? I guess, to be fair (read ethical), I should place a call to PCGS also and notify them of the error.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I just called and re-upped it today, I won't see any issues, if there are any, for awhile.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Bochiman...you re-upped over the phone? Mine was done online....

21Walker, how was yours done? Phone or on the website?
  • Options
    21Walker21Walker Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭
    21Walker, how was yours done? Phone or on the website?

I did mine on line as I always do..........Rick
    If don't look like UNC, it probrably isn't UNC.....U.S. Coast Guard. Chief Petty Officer (Retired) (1970-1990)

EBAY Items
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, over the phone. Didn't want to take chances with something online going wrong

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file