Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Thank You PSA!

I just received my copy of "Collecting Sports Legends" and I must say I am very impressed!

Phenominal work, well done and thank you!

Comments

• you got a little brown stuff on your nose there paul....
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>you got a little brown stuff on your nose there paul.... >>

Listen New Guy....Im calling it the way I see it, the book is great!

As we say at the Jail to the rookies who talk too much too quick- "I got more time on the "toilet" than you got in so beat it!"

However just to prove that Im not "Brownnosing" I will publicly say I am NOT happy with PSA as far as the review went on my Frank Gifford and Otto Graham cards! Inconsistency at its finest!

• BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>you got a little brown stuff on your nose there paul.... >>

As we say at the Jail to the rookies who talk too much too quick- "I got more time on the "toilet" than you got in so beat it!"

However just to prove that Im not "Brownnosing" I will publicly say I am NOT happy with PSA as far as the review went on my Frank Gifford and Otto Graham cards! Inconsistency at its finest!

image >>

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Paul..I thought you once mentioned that they told the rookies in prison to "never...ever.. drop the soap!"

talk about inconsistant! Get your story straight! image
  • Hi Paul,

I received mine today also and like it alot, probably take a few weeks to complete but a great read so far.image

-John
    -John Stevens
    Ebay ID: jrconcessi

Collecting 1993 Finest Refractors & All Refractors 1993 - 2001, 1964 Topps Psa 8.5 or Better
    Soon to be Collecting 1966 Batman Color and all Hall of Famers in all Sports in as High a Grade as I can Afford.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

As we say at the Jail to the rookies who talk too much too quick- "I got more time on the "toilet" than you got in so beat it!" >>

Or like Sonny Crocket used to say to the bad guys: " If you don't quit it, I’m gonna clear my desk of all my cases and make your life a living hell"

image Hi Paul

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh HI MATT image

• Paul,
    And what would you say to somebody whose been around awhile and Has the Prison employee backgrond, but still see's a tad touch of Brown!!!!image

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i didnt get one and i paid for three year,thanx joeimage