Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Happy New Years! Enjoy

At the end of the year, I always like to reflect on the truly important things in life, and there is nothing more important to me than my kids. Thought y'all might enjoy seeing and hearing (or more realistically, dad will enjoy showing him off) my 11 year old son, Max. He does theater and here are a couple songs from his last performance in October of The King and I.

Max in King and I

I know this is off topic, but I spend so much time on this board that it's kinda an extension of my life, so just wanted to share.

Have a great New Year's.

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Fabulous! Can I have his autograph?
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. I wish I would have had those kinds of influences growing up. Both of my parents are musicians, but when I came around, music went by the wayside and it wasn't a part of my life. Now that I'm an adult, they play again and I'm stuck playing guitar poorly because I didn't get around to it on my own until I was in my 20s.

Hopefully Max keeps it up when the "more important" priorities start popping up in a few years.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Mike,

Awesome. You better start looking for a house here in LA, the kids a star.
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Mike, Very Cool, Thanks for Sharing, Wish you and the Family Happy New Year! See you in 2009

Let's make some more deals together!

Matt