Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Where are all the New Years Eve Threads ???

Good Afternoon,

At work, killing the last hour before I'm out of here. No big plans as usual, haven't been out on NYE in 20 years, as they say "Amateur Night".

Big highlight is stopping on the way home get a bottle of Fake Champagne for our Two 11 year olds (And then get me some Barley Pop), and then throw a dollar in the pool (Betting Type) with them, and pick a time to see how late their Mom can actually stay awake tonight. I won the Three dollars last year picked 11:00 PM, she hadn't made it to midnight in years!!!

Second Big Highlight is the $200 worth of Illegal Fireworks I picked up outside Vegas earlier this year that are going to be going off at Midnight for about a half hour or so!!!!

But a Cold one is sure sounding good!!!!!

Neilimage
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    lol the NYE threads were days ago now!

Sounds about like my night...at best I'll go see fireworks...most likely I'll stay in with the girlfriend and dogs, maybe order takeout, and watch the tube.

Enjoy your private fireworks show and Happy New Year.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Busting Chuck out tonight.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Happy New Year Neil, I will be chilling in the comfort of my home and enjoying these boards!
  • Options
    +1 for illegal fireworks image ive got some leftover from July 4th. Tonight seems like a good night to scare the neigbors. Snowing like crazy here; so i gotta dig out some space to blow stuff up lol. Rube is such a bad influence on me.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    if i was the old younger me, i'd be chasin' tail tonight.

instead, i'll be chasin' zzzzz's before the wife starts snoring. image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Busting Chuck out tonight.

image >>

That's okay Chuck

It happens to all of us

Sincerely

John Gruden, Joba Chamberlain & Tony Larussa
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    A few couples and their offspring are coming over, I just finished the fococcia and pizza dip, the shrimp is on ice, the mexican dip is in the crock pot. I'm gonna crack a coors light and mix the wife a rum and coke. I may fire a few roman candles later (thanks for the suggestion). Be safe and joyous everyone, I'll be checking the board all night.
  • Options

<< <i>A few couples and their offspring are coming over, I just finished the fococcia and pizza dip, the shrimp is on ice, the mexican dip is in the crock pot. I'm gonna crack a coors light and mix the wife a rum and coke. I may fire a few roman candles later (thanks for the suggestion). Be safe and joyous everyone, I'll be checking the board all night. >>

Thanks for the cool mental picture.I enjoyed reading it. I kinda sounds like a Jimmy Buffett song image
  • Options
    Good Evening,
    Ah....Home....Kershuct...That's the Keyboard equivilant of the sound of a Cold Bud being cracked open.

Wife and kids aren't back from Skiing yet, have the house to myself.
    Will be on the boards off and on tonight between blowing thing up. Wish I could lay the blame on Rube...But I've been playing with Fireworks since I learned how to use a lighter.

Everybody have a Safe, Smart....And Don't forget Fun New Years !!!!!

Neilimage
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>A few couples and their offspring are coming over, I just finished the fococcia and pizza dip, the shrimp is on ice, the mexican dip is in the crock pot. I'm gonna crack a coors light and mix the wife a rum and coke. I may fire a few roman candles later (thanks for the suggestion). Be safe and joyous everyone, I'll be checking the board all night. >>

Thanks for the cool mental picture.I enjoyed reading it. I kinda sounds like a Jimmy Buffett song image >>

I'm much cooler than Jimmy Boofet, more hair , less money.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks for the cool mental picture.I enjoyed reading it. I kinda sounds like a Jimmy Buffett song image >>

I'm much cooler than Jimmy Boofet, more hair , less money. >>

I'd rather have less hair and more money. With more money I could buy more hair.
  • Options
    I'm out for the night.

Happy New Year everyone!
  • Options
    My wife's aunt does hair replacement, forever young, booyaaah
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    my 2 boys and daughter are going to friends houses so it's just me an the mrs tonight. we are getting ready to head out to nashville and eat. then back to the house to bring in the new year.

bow chick a bow wow...lol

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    <Rube is such a bad influence on me. >

glad i could be of service in the decline of western civilization in some small wayimage

i not even going of of the rubecave door tonight, its much warmer in here

after blowing myself of the hill last year, i think ill keep the explosives away from me this yearimage

sir charles dont look to good in his mugshotimage nick nolte looked better,at least he wasnt sweatin bullets
  • Options
    charles needs some music to sooth the savage beasty inside

• Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Years to everyone!!
  • Options
    Good Evening,
    Still two hours to, go. Even the children are into the, "When will Mom go down contest!!!"
    She is hanging on by a thread right now, played 2 hours of Monopoly. One of the boys won. Then had the Boys clear the sidewalks, right now I am winning the early betting, but looks like the older 11 year old has the best money on Mom until 11:00 or so. They are here for the Fireworks! Mom is falling asleep, and will be out with a contest winner called!!!!!!

Neil
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i thinki hit em all