Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thinking about sending these to PSA what do you think?

I'm thinking about sending these cards to PSA just want to get everyones opinon on these cards before I send them. Thanks Bobby

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON

Comments

• Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    They look like 5's and 6's, the 65 Stargell maybe higher depending on the BL corner. Nice cards
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    agreed with fattymacs
    the indians team maybe a 7
  • Options
    honestly save your money; they look great raw; and you you can put them in some hard cases and make a great display. The Indians team looks the sharpest.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Centering is good on the Stargel's
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    slantycouchslantycouch Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭
    Wow - nice stuff. Guess it depends on how you value them. For the $5 January special, I'd send them in and see what happens.
  • Options
    Send them in on the January $5 special and pray hard for some generosity on PSA's part.
  • Options
    Is the bottom right corner "crunched" on that '64 Stargell? I thought the $5 special was only for '69-present. Isn't it $6 for '56-'68? I'd be interested in the '64 Yankees card for my set. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    TJMACTJMAC Posts: 864 ✭✭
    Nice looking cards. I think there may be some 7's in there (Indians and Clemente). The rest are probably PSA 6's. I don't think you can go wrong either way. If you prefer your cards slabbed, go for it. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leadoff, the Stargell has a little wave on the corner.
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON