Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Grapevine Texas Show This Weekend Jan 2-4 2009

ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
At the Convention Center in Grapevine...

Friday 2-6
Saturday 9 - 5.45
Sunday 9-3

A good local show...I'll try to attend at a couple different times and post a show report...good way to start off the New Year!

Have a great and safe New Years Eve!

K
ANA LM

Comments

• Options
    pennyanniepennyannie Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭
    I am going. I am going to make grey sheet bid offers on about 10k in coins. I bet i leave empty handed. I have already seen most of the coins at the 12 earilier shows, they just cycle from dealer to dealer or sit in inventory from show to show. They have killed the local market as far as i am concerned. They have a show at least one time a month around this area if not more.
    Mark
    NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
    working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll drop in Saturday and see what I can find. I'd go Friday, but I'll be spending the day taking pictures at a Boy Scout "Mountain Man Rendezvous".
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    The last few times I have attended, dealers other than Dick Osburn had very little new to choose from. Perhaps it all sold on Friday as I attended on Saturday mornings. Should be interesting to see if more collectors are buying or more are trying to sell.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dick Osburn will be there again
  • Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT for the Friday folks...
    ANA LM
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Change of plans...
    I'll be there today (Friday) from about 2-4
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file