Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

the nicest coins on the board-pattern coin&more

Here is a nice collection of US coins.

1870 Proof 63 Pattern dime Judd-849, Pollock-956. Silver with a reeded edge. $1200.00

1883 Proof Indian Head Cent--$175.00
1888 Proof Indian Head Cent--$150.00
1920 AU55/RB Lincoln Cent--$15.00
1929 MS63/RB Lincoln Cent--$16.00
1893 MS64 beautiful toning Barber dime--$200.00
1900 MS60 Barber dime--$90.00
1910 AU55 Barber dime--$85.00
1913 MS62 Barber dime--$90.00
1916 MS65/FSB Mercury dime--$90.00
1916-S MS62 Mercury dime--$90.00
1942 AU55 Walking Liberty Half Dollar--$30.00
1942D MS64 Walking Liberty Half Dollar--$65.00
1890 AU50 Morgan Dollar--$40.00

Buy the entire collection for $2300.00

Please email with any questions or requests for pictures. This is a very beautiful collection of coins. All of the coins are graded to the specifications of the ANA. If not pleased with coins, you may send them back for a refund. Please add $4.00 per purchase for shipping and insurance. Thank you.
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>the nicest coins on the board >>

That's a pretty tall claim from such a new member. Have you SEEN some of the stuff on these boards? Pretty nice!

They do sound like nice pieces, though. I just had to yank your chain a little. image

I for one dislike the "email for pictures" thing, though many folks do it. I find it works better to actually post the pictures here, instead of making my potential buyers jump the additional hurdles of asking for and waiting for pictures.

If you post pics, I'll certainly have a look. Because there were no grading services mentioned, I take it these are raw coins?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I for one dislike the "email for pictures" thing, though many folks do it. I find it works better to actually post the pictures here, instead of making my potential buyers jump the additional hurdles of asking for and waiting for pictures. >>

Agreed. It is not just a matter of like and dislike, either. You'll sell more, faster, and realize better prices, if you post pics. The 'look' drives everything.

I've bought some tremendous coins here after their sellers posted more or less what you did, and they sat here for weeks or months dropping their prices while nobody bit, until I finally emailed for pics ... and snapped up a great coin for considerably less than it would have sold for in an hour or a day had they just posted the picture in the first place.

So -- it's more work for you up front, but it will pay. Can we see them?

Matt
    mirabela
  • Options
    stev32kstev32k Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭
    I second the above comments. Listing without pictures is not a good way to sell coins. I might be interested in several, but I don't like to send emails to request photos.
    Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard drive?
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    are these graded by yourself or a grading company like PCGS or NGC or ANACs?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.