Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Help identify this mantle negative from my former topps employee ....

Measures 4x4 and it a film negative...

Any ideas of what this is..?
Its from a former topps employee

Comments

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Someone posted that image in the "Mantle Frenzy" thread recently.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Looks like one of the cards used in the "Home Run History" set released over the last 2 years

• Options
    I'm with Zep, looks like one of the Home Run History cards. Very cool piece.
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    this negative is from at least 1990 since that is when the owner left working for topps.

hmmm
  • Options
    I have an 8 x 10 of that same picture. I don't know where it came from, but it definately is not part of the home run history cards. My dad gave me mine to put in my '55 Topps set, and I don't know where he got it.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>it a film negative... >>

Looks pretty positive to me... I'll give you a buck three eighty and a bunch of empty 1996/97 UD SP Basketball boxes for it. image
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>it a film negative... >>

Looks pretty positive to me... I'll give you a buck three eighty and a bunch of empty 1996/97 UD SP Basketball boxes for it. image >>

What a treat, who knew i got top dollar when i sold the antoine walker sgc 100 for $1000 ?

i might be responsibe for the entire pop report on 96 sp basketball for sgc.

Damn shame about that Kobe sgc 100 ... like someone stole 20k out of my pocket