Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL coaching vacancies - Cowher & Garrett are checking things out

Bill Cowher has turned down the Cleveland Browns but is interested in talking with the Jets.

Jason Garrett wants to talk with the Lions. I suspect that Garrett has had enough of the craziness in Dallas and just wants out.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Bill Cowher has turned down the Cleveland Browns but is interested in talking with the Jets.

Jason Garrett wants to talk with the Lions. I suspect that Garrett has had enough of the craziness in Dallas and just wants out. >>

Being a NY fan (more Giants than Jets) I would like to see someone like Cowher here in NY. I think he could be what turns the team into a winner.

Detroit is probably a good fit for someone with no Head Coaching experience. Heck, if he goes 5 - 11 in his first year, they may hail him as a Hero! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    i would like to see him in NY for the jets but i don't think that will happen, sadly
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    In Dallas Garrett is getting just as much blame as Romo or Wade Phillips. His offense has been unable to adapt to the tougher blitz schemes they have faced. Romo threw him under the bus with comments about Philly figured out how to beat Dallas's blocking scheme. If he left Dallas there would be little tears shed for the guy. He makes 3mil a year for gods sake.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    Add Shanahan to the list!
    Am I speaking Chinese?