Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Need assistance with posting pics

Never posted a pic here yet. Just seeing if I did it correctly.

OK ... I got it here, but don't like how it came out. How do you get the pics to actually appear in the thread? Can someone link me to a thread that tells you how to post pics?

Thanks.

PS When I had to downsize the pic because of size limitations, the pack was not as clear. Yes, I am confused!
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Go to photobucket.com upload photo and then copy img tag below pic and paste to your thread.

Jeff

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jeff I had forgot as well

1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Thanks Jeff ... PM sent!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I'm trying to go from Photobucket. Let's see if it worked!

I guess you can only attach ONE picture to each post????????

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    As many as you want, Doug - after you paste the img line from photobucket, skip a couple lines and do it again. You can put as many as you want in each post.
  • Options

<< <i>As many as you want, Doug - after you paste the img line from photobucket, skip a couple lines and do it again. You can put as many as you want in each post. >>

Jim,

Thanks for the info. I guess I did not skip a few lines when I tried it. I think I only skipped one line and it didn't show up. I'll try again.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Let's see if this works with the Mantle Series Cello:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    OK now I have to learn how to make the pic a little smaller so it fits better. However, I guess when I list a card for sale the size I have above is good.

What do you think about the size? Is it a good one when trying to sell a card or too big?

You guys have been a lot of help. Thank you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Doug,

Your picture is too small if trying to sell a raw or graded card. Most people want to be able to see the corners on a scan to evaluate the condition for themselves.

Jeff
  • Options
    Jeff,

Yes, I do agree. I thought the scan would be bigger than it was. I figured the scanner out (not completely, but OK for now lol) and I posted some of the raw cards I am sending in to PSA next month on the Community Forum. Scans are nice and big.

Thanks again for your help.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug