Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

set challenge

I have 404 sets. I challenge you all to create more sets. I like competition. image

Comments

• Options
    Sets of what salt and pepper shakers????
  • Options

<< <i>Sets of what salt and pepper shakers???? >>

heheimage
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    What is your most complete set though?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    His Jefferson's look close to complete. 404 is a lot of sets! I guess I could do it if I bought a few cents, nickles, dimes, and quarters. Sounds like too much to manage for me. I often think my 30 sets are a bit too much.

Remember, all the sets you have that are under 10% completion, must be updated within 12 months to be maintain published status. I guess that would not be to difficult, if you simply delete a coin and relist it.
  • Options
    Just for the heck of it, I checked Ajia's sets. I figured if anyone had enough coins to make that many sets, it would be him. I quit counting after 500 sets. (lost my place, and was too lazy to start over). I would guess he has close to 600.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

My Sets
    696 Total Sets
    0 Sets with changes
    171 Complete Sets
    525 Incomplete Sets
  • Options
    Now you all know why I have to buy middle of the road grades......not rich enough for pop-top coins. image

Still, I'm having fun. image

jghilino, I like challenges too........

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on jghilino only needs just under 300 more sets to take the lead.image
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang I only have 40 complete and six incomeplete. Two of those may never get completed as it is about $10,000 dollars per coin to complete. Two others have over 100 coins to go.
    But I did check and there are ten complete sets I have not registered.

• Options
    Will I guess I will never win this one --- I have 4 but it's all part of my decluttering plan. I'm trying to focus on one set at a time.

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options

<< <i> Two of those may never get completed as it is about $10,000 dollars per coin to complete.

image >>

I hear that! I will never complete my dollar set or Seated dollar set. The 1870-S starts out at well over $700,000, that is if you can even find one. Oh well, I will shoot for 99%......oops, I forgot the 1794.....ok...98% someday.
  • Options
    sonoranmonsoon,

Just took a look at your Complete Dollar set. image

I hate you! image
  • Options
    I dont have many complete sets. Just trying to expand and improve on what i have, my funds are limited. Im working on acquiring ikes and halves right now.
  • Options

My Sets

* 412 Total Sets
    * 7 Complete Sets
    * 405 Incomplete Sets