Home Autographs Forum
Options

A Message from the President - Collecting Sports Legends

Hello All,

I hope all of you are enjoying the holidays with your family and friends.

I just wanted to give everyone an update on our book project - Collecting Sports Legends.

After a very lengthy delay, they are FINALLY here! They arrived today.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, these books were supposed to arrive several months ago and I cannot tell you how sorry I am for the ridiculous wait. The original print run was (in our opinion) of unacceptable quality so we had the entire order of books reprinted at another facility.

In case you are not aware, these books will be sent as a gift to anyone who signs up for the PSA Collector Club (this includes all of you who have renewed or signed up since this offer began in the summer).

Next week, in our e-newsletter, we will include a substantial story about the book and include several images so everyone can get a feel for what the book looks like.

Our staff, while frustrated with the delay, is very satisfied with the quality and excited to distribute them to our great customers. These books will begin shipping Monday of next week.

In addition to being sent to our CC members, the book will be available to the public through our publisher. The books will be available online and in books stores such as Barnes and Noble, etc.

We hope to raise awareness about our hobby and get current collectors to consider expanding their horizons.

Take care and thanks so much for your patience,

Joe Orlando
President
Joe Orlando
CEO, Collectors Universe, Inc.