Home Precious Metals

Bailout Bonus...??

Am I missing something here..News link...image..I can't believe that these yokels get these bonuses.Merry Christmas.....!!!!!
......Larry........image

Comments

• BobSavBobSav Posts: 913 ✭✭✭
    What can't you believe, come on get with it will ya !!!

Your just sore that your names not on the list..

Bob image
    Past transactions with:
    Lordmarcovan, WTCG, YogiBerraFan, Phoenin21, LindeDad, Coll3ctor, blue594, robkoll, Mike Dixon, BloodMan, Flakthat and others.
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭

How 'bout the guy who got $83 million, for just the month of December. That's tough to beat.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    argh, how else would these execs get the money to bribe congressmen if they don't get these bonuses?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • that $1.6B was for last year..the funniest part is barney frank preaching right and wrong ! image
  • Every night I watch the news they are talking about someone else who might get or try to get a bailout. Where are we headed? I am not an economy expert but this is really getting scary. I think we started down a very wrong path.
  • I watch the news too.And all I see each month or so is some company getting ripped by some of it's CEO's all the time and the emloyees left eating their shorts..Now this guy Madoff is the new guy on the block who has been ripping people off for years.
    Honest hard working people are fed up...!!!..How can anyone trust anyone with money invested anywhere when even the major stock of corporations are losing their value and cutting dividends......It's a shame..!!..These CEOs have no shame at all...!!!.ONLY GREED and IGNORANCE..
    ......Larry........image
  • CalGoldCalGold Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    They were awarded bonuses for their hard work in saving their companies from themselves.

CG
  • bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I watch the news too.And all I see each month or so is some company getting ripped by some of it's CEO's all the time and the emloyees left eating their shorts..Now this guy Madoff is the new guy on the block who has been ripping people off for years.
    Honest hard working people are fed up...!!!..How can anyone trust anyone with money invested anywhere when even the major stock of corporations are losing their value and cutting dividends......It's a shame..!!..These CEOs have no shame at all...!!!.ONLY GREED and IGNORANCE.. >>

IGNORANCE??

I think not, they know what they are doing to us.
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    All of these execs should be prepared like

chicken fried steak. Dipped in batter and deep

fried in oil.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How 'bout the guy who got $83 million, for just the month of December. That's tough to beat. >>

Thats his reward pay for being successful in acquiring the bailout funds. They oughtta make the SOBs take the bonuses in nickels.