Home Precious Metals
Options

Precious metal stocks....

I guess since this is a precious metals forum, talking stocks isn't out of the question.... Who here owns them and tell us why you do. I own SWC a Platinum and Palladium mining company in the US. Platinum fell off a cliff over the last fe months and last week I bought into this company...

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PAL, SLW, SA

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    This is my opinion. I sold all stocks back in May. There is no more investing in the stock market.
    No core holdings, no long term anything, no looking for good dividends, no more traditional market
    thinking.

If there is one thing that this current financial crisis has done for me is give me the opportunity to
    play recklessly and gamble. Someting I always wanted to do in the stock market. So, I set up a
    Scottrade On-Line Gambling Account. I've limited myself to only $10K. So, here goes.

PM Mining Stocks:

CGR Claude Resources
    EGI Entree Gold Inc.
    PLM PolyMet Mining
    ZIJMF.PK for U.S. buyers. This is from China and they are huge. At night I follow it on the Hang Seng in HK. The symbol is 2899.HK and is
    heavily traded there. Not so much on the F.PK Zijin Mining Group

Uranium Mining Stocks:

DNN Denison
    URZ Uranerz Energy
    CXZ CrossHair

Other:

GMO General Moly
    SDRLF.PK Seadrill...(Norway)

Agenda 21

CHIP Verichip, developing, actually already developed, bio celluloid chip to be used on all of us eventually
    GNBT Generex Biotechnology...just read about them
    LNG Cheniere Energy...you wouldn't believe me if I told you
    CLTH Clean Tech Biofuels. Good idea but stk appears to be manipulated at the moment
    SAI SAIC...for all practical purposes this is a paid arm of the U.S. Gov't. HLS spook stuff. Well connected i.e. Member of the Council of Foreign Relations on the board.
  • Options
    Useful Sites:

Goldsheet Links A-Z list of mining cos. from around the world. Sister site of coinsheetlinks

stockwatch.com Good for last 10 trades throughout the day

nasdaq.com Check pre-market and after hours trading