Home PSA Set Registry Forum

January Collectors Club Specials

know I know...we never know about the next special so far in advance but this one is different. I wanted to get this out early as many will have some extra down time over the next few weeks and you may want to use it to get some cards ready to send in January1st.

We will be running three specials for Collectors Club in January. One is the $14/5 Day special that many of you are already familiar with.

The other two specials are as follows and will be up on the site at the end of the month.

Collectors Club Grading Special #1
(For Gold & Platinum Members)
Sports & Non-Sports Trading Cards from 1956 through 1968- $6 per Card – 10 Card Minimum – Valid for Cards Valued Under $100 ea.
Turnaround Time Varies with Demand

This special is valid for Sports & Non Sports Cards from 1956 - 1968 for $6 ea. This special is valid for cards valued under $100. There is a 10 card minimum per order. The turnaround time varies with demand. Tallboys, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins & Pins are permitted on this special. This special excludes T-3’s, Supersized Cards and Autographed Cards*

January

Collectors Club Grading Special #2
(For Gold & Platinum Members)
Sports & Non-Sports Trading Cards from 1969 to Present- $5 per Card – 10 Card Minimum – Valid for Cards Valued Under $100 ea.
Turnaround Time Varies with Demand

This special is valid for Sports & Non Sports Cards from 1969 through the present for $5 ea. This special is valid for cards valued under $100. There is a 10 card minimum per order. The turnaround time varies with demand. Tallboys, Thicker Memorabilia/Patch Cards, Coins & Pins are permitted on this special. This special excludes T-3’s, Supersized Cards and Autographed Cards*

A few things to remember. These specials are only valid if the package is post marked between 01/01/09 - 01/31/09.
Different holder different form!! Do not mix regular sized cards with tall boys or the thicker memorabilia patch cards, etc.
You must be a PSA Collectors Club member to take advantage of these specials.

I hope these specials work out for a majority of you.

Happy Holiday's

Carol

This discussion has been closed.