Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Just to please ole Danny Boy!

Lest he think I'm trying to ttt my former "For Sale" thread.

Happy now Dan? Does this meet with your expectations of how the "forums" should be regulated?

<< <i>As for the rest of you who say it's not necessary to try and keep the rules in place. "BS" Given the chance many sellers (collectors and dealers) would love to have a second BST forum. >>

Are you a moderator? If not, then why do you feel its your personal responsibility to enforce the "forum rules" via name calling posts?

<< <i>Notice that even without TTT's, 19Lyds has more than 50% of the replys on his thread. And he KNOWS the rules, he's on this forum as much as anyone.
<< you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page. >>
What do you think "other methods " means? >>

I'm really going to take exception to your last "implication" since any responses after being informed of the rule were not intended to "ttt" the thread and I think most folks are well aware of that fact.

<< <i>Well I give up, let whatever happens here happen. >>

Great! image

Perhaps you should let the moderators do their jobs? Or better yet, when you see something clearly in violation of the forum "rules", instead of chastizing the poster, why not report it via PM to the moderators so that they can do "their" jobs! That way, YOU don't inadvertantly "ttt" the thread to the top of the page!

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    New Price

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Hmmm
    Coin enthusiast since 1992
  • Options
    Hi,
    Re your 71-S/S Ike. I Have this coin in MS64 and would like to upgrade to this MS65. Would you consider trading plus $?

Happy Holidays, Phil
  • Options

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the purpose of the thread titled "Forum Rules"?
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone know the purpose of the thread titled "Forum Rules"? >>

Ya mean this one: "The PCGS Set Registry forum is for PCGS Set Registry participants to discuss Set Registry issues, to share photos from their collections, to post want lists, and to sell duplicates and other registry coins." ??

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    No it's this one A Hole.
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page.
    Dan
  • Options
    Whoops! image

I guess I need to pay more attention.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    19Lyds Do you have any interest in A 1971D t6 REV.
    M.M.
  • Options

<< <i>19Lyds Do you have any interest in A 1971D t6 REV.
    M.M. >>

Only if its in a PCGS MS67 holder.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    No it's this one A Hole.
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page.

Completely uncalled for and unbelievably poor form. I, for one, appreciate that he is ttt'ing the thread instead of abiding by the rules and starting one new thread per day. We would have 5 threads offering the same thing on the front page which is just dumb. I could see it being a big deal if there were bunches of listings here, but there's not. If you're really going to moan about it, consider the alternative. He really could be an A hole and make a new post each day.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>No it's this one A Hole.
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page. >>

I agree with Commoncents05, comments like these are uncalled for and show the intellect of the author. I agree that rules should be followed but send a PM first or notify one of the Mods to take care of it. image

JMHO
  • Options
    As explained in another thread I totally overlooked rule number 4 otherwise I would not have ttt'ed the thread.

I also feel terribly embarrassed over my response to dbldie55!

A lot of times, I am my biggest obstacle but I'm not one to deliberately break the rules.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I also am sorry for the remark to 19Lyds.
    I saw his reply to dbldie55 and thought if he read one rule, he read them all and was flaunting the fact.
    As for the rest of you who say it's not necessary to try and keep the rules in place. "BS" Given the chance many sellers (collectors and dealers) would love to have a second BST forum.
    Notice that even without TTT's, 19Lyds has more than 50% of the replys on his thread. And he KNOWS the rules, he's on this forum as much as anyone.

<< <i>you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page. >>

What do you think "other methods " means?
    Well I give up, let whatever happens here happen.
    Going back and editing out your posts isn't going to fool anyone who had read this thread dude.
    Dan