Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

MOSH has opened up his sets

Take a peek. He has some amazing sets out there.

Comments

• Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Doesn't look like the football HOF RC set is open.

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Bout time.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Could you specify a particular set? I cannot locate an open one. Thank you.

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • Options
    Mosh and I were hot tubbing the other day and I told him he should really open up his sets, for the good of the hobby. Nice to see he took my advice.

Now if we could just get that JSJD trust guy to open up all of his sets, we'd be set image

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    His 1972 Topps Football is open. You can click on Mosh's other sets from there.
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mosh and I were hot tubbing the other day and I told him he should really open up his sets, for the good of the hobby. Nice to see he took my advice. >>

For some reason, I actually believe you......LOL...

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mosh and I were hot tubbing the other day and I told him he should really open up his sets, for the good of the hobby. Nice to see he took my advice. >>

-J-

Is it true that the word "sets" in Oregon actually is the same as "legs" in the rest of the country? Inquiring minds would like to know... image

-MMF-
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    2 years ago the sets were open too, then 'they' must have realized it and they were closed again.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭