Home Precious Metals

funny stuff from Kittco's Needler

I don't follow all of this too closely, but I noticed today that after a couple UP days in PM's, Kittco's lead commentary person is now quoting others who are very PRO pm's. Very funny. This lead commentary person is usually anti- or neutral- PM's. Now seems to want to be a part of the full UP swing of things.

Comments

• fcfc Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭
    you have to take every writer's rambling with a grain of salt...
    think for yourself, read multiple different sources of information,
    and cover your butt.

every writer's job on the internet is to get hits to their article so they
    often do whatever it takes to make that happen.
  • That guy is a baffoon.
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needler has missed every major up move in gold since $650 in August 2007...when he left all his readers at the train station as gold headed from 650 to 1000. Old Needles was still waiting for a lower correction back to the 600's. His only claim to fame was calling constant tops for months until he finally got it right at $1030. Big deal. Since that time he has been calling for lower and lower gold, missing nearly every recovery move. You want a buffoon like this as your senior anal-ist? If he is acting pro-bullish now, it must be an act. I don't even dare read his slop anymore for fear that it will contaminate what little understanding of the gold market I currently have.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That guy is a baffoon. >>

Ya wanna run thet wun thru spel chek????????
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't figure this guy out.

Talked to him on the phone about 6 months ago. He was very nice. But on Kitco he seems to be all over the place with PM's.
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is a bull on the way up and a bear on the way down.

Bull markets turn idiots into geniuses and bear markets turn geniuses into idiots.

Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear