Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Value On Killebrew 500 HR Club Auto Ball #/50

I have one of these and wondered what they might sell for? Any help is appreciated, thanks-Steve

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Without seeing what it looks like, and without knowing what it is numbered to and when it was signed I'd
    venture to say it is worth 100.00?

Or there abouts.

Or did you mean it is numbered to 50?

In any event a pic and when it was signed would help.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Hi Steve, do you have an email I could send a scan to? This is an UDA ball #2 of 50 signed. Thanks for the help-Steve
  • Options
    I doubt the constructed rarity of a # to 50 ball will effect the normal price significantly. You are probably looking at anywhere from 50 to 100 bucks. I got an authenticated Killebrew awhile back off of eBay for like $35.

The Killer does have a beutiful signature though.
  • Options
    I imagine it is numbered out of 50 because of its inscription, perhaps "500 HR CLUB" or something like that I imagine. Being UDA and having and inscription/numbered, I would give it more then the average ball value, ~$100...but it might be hard to get over $50 on the bay.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    The ball does say "500 Hr Club". Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    It would really help everyone attempting to place a value on the ball for you if you added a scan.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Up to 100.00 is my opinion.

The Killer, like mentioned, has a sweet auto and is among the friendliest person when getting an auto from him.

If your ball was the actual ball hit for his 500 home run then I'd venture to say it would be worth more.

However I'm thinking that it is a ball signed in the late 80's when the 500 home runs guys were popular and
    signing alot.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    The UDA Killebrew ball went for 85.00 so everyone was pretty close. Thanks for the help-Steve