Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

The JHF set of Roosevelt dimes is online!

Link

Two questions - Do they have no reserves, and where is the NGC 69 Roosevelt dime that i thought was going to be sold?

An incredible collection that even non collectors of Roosevelts would drool over! Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Outstanding coins as one might expect from a set like JHF.
    I can only dream about owning coins such as these.
    Dan
  • Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice coins! I bet they bring a premium. Some of his clad stuff is on Teletrade. I got one months ago!
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one of his coins several months ago on teletrade.....a 1970-P in 66 I believe. Very nice coin.
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he has a good eye for EDS.

Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UHR - The NGC-MS69 dime is lot 705.

With the exception of (1) dime (which I elected not to provide the pedigree information on as I could not be 100% certain of it), every other dime in the sale references the previous owner and/or collection it came from - either my old collection, Steve Heller's old collection (Registrycoin here), Nick Cascio's old collection (OnlyRooies here) or Craig Harries' (Colorfulroosies here). I have not seen the final of the Superior Catalog yet as it is still at the printer, but I have every reason to believe it will be a fabulous presentation of these dimes and a reference tool for generations to come.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mitch:

A nice touch for Superior would be if they sent a "free" catalog featuring the JHF dimes to any winning bidder who spends above some certain amount on JHS's dimes.
    Mark

• Options
    Great coins, my bids are in (for now) and I will keep on eye on the progress.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark: I believe Superior will now send a catalog to ANYONE requesting one - even those who end up not winning a coin (or even bidding on a coin). Just contact Paul Song ((800) 545-1001) next week and mention to him that you are from the PCGS coin forum. That should be all it takes.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    UltraHighReliefUltraHighRelief Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking coins. Toned Silver Roosies are addicting.

Some of the bids are in the four figures already. Imagine that, for Silver Roosies.