Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Need TTM Address if possible for project EDIT: Need Wayne Embry

Need Wayne Embry as the final piece of a multi-signed piece. Anyone see any recent successes that are not through a team?

Comments

• bumpity bump
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Mike, Here is a link of a guys website that says he got Bob Boozers auto in a week at his him address last year. Maybe you can contact him and get the address. linky
  • bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Mike, Wayne Embry is working for the Toronto Raptors as a Senior advisor to the President. Maybe you can contact the Raptors or maybe their local sports radio station up there. Here is a link with audio of an interview with Wayne Embry from a few weeks ago, linky

Good luck to ya,
    Brian
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Brian, I'll give 'em both a shot!
    Just wanted to bump this one more time to see if anyone has solid info (I'm following up on what Brian provided) and I wanted to show you guys why I need the addresses.

After completing my 57 Celtics ball, I needed a new project so I created these floorboards with defunct team logos to get full starting 5's. As you can see, I'm 3 of 5 into the 1958 World Champion Hawks and I'm sending to Slater Martin tomorrow. It'll then finish with Cliff Hagan. On the Royals one, I got Jack Twyman back yesterday and it's going to Arlen Bockhorn tomorrow. I think then I'll take my chance with Oscar Robertson (and maybe like a $30 donation). I'll then need firm addresses for Boozer and Embry. I also have created Syracuse Nationals, Buffalo Braves and Philadelphia Warriors panels. Then I got bored and did Celtics, Blazers and Pistons ones to see if I can get some HOFers.

Now I just need a job so I can buy a house and have a cool room to display all this stuff in!!!!

• alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Robert L Boozer
    1258 S 163rd Ave
    Omaha, NE 68130-1421

current listing in 2 people searching sites.

These 2 came up in whitepages.com

Wayne R Embry Sr
    7428 E Beryl Ave
    Scottsdale, AZ 85258-1018

Wayne R Embry Sr
    923 E Kilbourn Ave, Unit 2402
    Milwaukee, WI 53202-3543

I strongly recommend you send a test letter first.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
    I wanted to bump this because I see no good recent successes from Wayne Embry on StarTiger - I ned Wayne as the final signature on my 63 Royals piece. Has anyone ever received anything back TTM from him? Does anyone happen to know him or have some kind of connection where you could help me get something to him? I don't feel comfortable mailing something signed by four guys (including Oscar Robertson) to the Toronto Raptors. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    hi mikeimage 1st page owned