Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

a team matty project exists

hey all my matty buddies it looks like we all have an opportunity to put our mattys up on this pcgs hosted encyclopedia of coins online

linked

time to grab a spot as no matty's are up yet

everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boring!!! image

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already thinking along these lines, but don't want really to just post my entire set up there. Still, a few of my coins would fit nicely, I think.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    yeah matt...i just added one piece but think it'd be neat to see at least one from everyone here...kinda like a consortium/joint set

i kinda of chuckle too as it adds a "para-plate" to those additions tooimage

i'm waiting for brians additions...great plug for bizz too
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    I just uploaded one I don't wanna hog the space image
  • Options
    hey chris...that's like cereal with no milk darned it...spill a lil milk in there...give that awesome 09 of yours it's due

sweet to see your 15' there robecimage

it looks like lee g has a good feel about writing up coins if lost on something to add...cruise one of lee's

• Options
    Awww, I wanted to add my Eliasberg '12. Can I call dibs on the brown '16? I could do the RB '16 too, but it's not a top pop.

I would kinda like to do the brown '10 too, even though mine's a 4/1.

I'll upload the coin on white templates as soon as I get a chance. Busy day, ya know?
  • Options
    hey matt...let me know when to remove my 12' so you can jump on that 12' spot with your eliasburg...i'll wait for your pm to time this right

i grabbed the 10 r/b spot and have your 12' spot reserved for ya in name of eliasburg...ah ok you too

• Options
    Well, I've uploaded a few, including my '10 66BN, a nice '12 65BN, the '16 66BN, and I'll throw in the '12 66RB here in a minute. Thanks Ted!
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, I've uploaded a few, including my '10 66BN, a nice '12 65BN, the '16 66BN, and I'll throw in the '12 66RB here in a minute. Thanks Ted! >>

Hog!!! Hah, kiddin!
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pictures suck!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.