Home› World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Price Request: 1818/7 1/2 Reale PCGS MS64

Hi There,

I've seen a Mexico Mint 1818/7 1/2 Reale PCGS MS64 for sale here in Australia and I have no idea how much I should be paying for it. If anyone can suggest an approximate market price for this coin it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark
Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

  • Options
    1Bustcollector1Bustcollector Posts: 584 ✭✭✭
    What ever happened with your decision to purchase? Do you collect high grade 1/2 Reales?
    Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

    Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Blast from the past. No I didn't purchase, as I recall the price was about AU$350 which was about US$300 back then. I collect higher grade Australian colonial coins of which this is one.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    1Bustcollector1Bustcollector Posts: 584 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply, I know it has been a while. I am new to the series and have been looking for that particular high grade example and noticed your old posting. Will keep looking.
    Persuing choice countermarked coinage on 2 reales.

    Enjoyed numismatic conversations with Eric P. Newman, Dave Akers, Jules Reiver, David Davis, Russ Logan, John McCloskey, Kirk Gorman, W. David Perkins...
Sign In or Register to comment.