Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone else having trouble with South Florida Heat on Ebay

I won two cards last week. Have asked for an invoice 6 times through ebay, and not one response. Find it hard to believe they are not checking emails. My complaint, when I want to use Paypal it's charging me $10 for shipping, and I'm unable to adjust it, while their listing states 1 - 3 cards ship for $5. I refuse to pay the extra $5.

Never had a problem before, but this is getting on my nerves. Anyone else having trouble? They've always combined invoices before, so I'm confused with the whole thing.
Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.

Comments

• Options
    SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    Those guys are all right. I've never had a problem with them.

Don't forget...we all just enjoyed a long Holiday weekend.

Nick
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Log into paypal, go to "send money," and then click on the pay for ebay items link or tab. Then you can adjust the shipping to whatever you want.

There have been complaints on their various accounts about the Tuttles not responding to emails, so it's probably quicker to do that. They'll ship fast once they're paid.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    For whatever reason they just do not respond to e-mails, which sucks.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

<< <i>My complaint, when I want to use Paypal it's charging me $10 for shipping, and I'm unable to adjust it, while their listing states 1 - 3 cards ship for $5. I refuse to pay the extra $5. >>

I've found that eBay's invoicing system really sucks. Listings allow you to set a rule for combined shipping, but the combined invoices don't bother to use it. Same with insurance. Win five $5 cards with $2.50 plust $1 per card and the invoice will show $12.50 for shipping and $6.50 for insurance.

What's the point of automating the invoice process if either the seller or the buyer's going to have to make adjustments?
  • Options
    TheDudeAbidesTheDudeAbides Posts: 400 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses ... and I finally got one from SFH. Never had this kind of trouble with them before. You would think they would check email frequently since they are a big "set break" seller. That's what made this delay so frustrating. I know it was around Thanksgiving, but they had over 100 auctions ending during that period. Anyway, glad that's over, and yes, Ebay's invoicing is, at times, beyond stupid.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    Dude (btw, I love that movie!),

I went through the same thing with them and after I sent the 4th "request total", they finally responded. Imo, there is no excuse for this, holiday or otherwise. Don't list a set break on ebay near the holiday unless you can send combined invoices and respond to buyers. Hell, I just wanted to pay them; you would think they would want their money quickly.
    Collecting Vintage Baseball.
    My ebay listings