Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Thank you KOBEcollector and Gumbyfan

Upon getting home from holiday travel, I had several packages waiting for me, including packages from Dave and Craig.

Dave had contacted me recently and said he had a stack of Frank cards he'd graciously add to my Thomas collection. He indeed did so and the vast majority filled empty spots in my collection. It's amazing how many cards were issued from 2001 to 2007 that I've never seen. Being in college and out of pack ripping during that time, I have many holes to fill. Thanks Dave for helping me do so.

The second package, from Craig, I didn't know about. Craig sent me a 1992 (1st issue) Frank Thomas SLU. The most fortuitous part about his generosity for me is that, in the move I made last month, the copy I owned of this SLU was crushed during transport. The result was a crushed bubble, creased insert card, and torn backing. I had added this SLU to the list of things to add/replace to my collection. Craig's gift is in amazing condition, the bubble and backing are in great shape. I've already placed it in an SLU clamshell.

I'll add scans and pictures to my Thomas thread soon.

Thank you gentlemen for your generosity in strengthening my Big Hurt collection.
Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com

Comments