Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need help Uploading Pitures

crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am having a hard time uploading pictures to my postings. I try the attatchments button on the bottom of the page but it says that the file size is to large and I cannot figure out how to shrink it down enough to be able to attatch it. Can anybody out there help me out. I am kind of new at all this stuff. Thanks a lot image
The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Go to photobucket.com from there you can host the pics here.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Here!!!! Good luck...it's not hard!!!!
  • Options
    pursuitoflibertypursuitofliberty Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ditto what Win said ... photobucket.com is a great way to go

“We are only their care-takers,” he posed, “if we take good care of them, then centuries from now they may still be here … ”

Todd - BHNC #242
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    www.tinypic.com

easiest way i know...no size-no sign up

just upload then copy from the 2nd line down and paste directly into where ya write here

i godda wonder if any photo-bucket advocators have ever tried tinypic...just once...i tried photo-bucket and tossed it in a bucket after someone advised tinypic
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    just be sure to click this link
    just click it already
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned tinypic.com or photobucket.com they both work so easy even I can use them.
    Plus on tinypic is ease of use. Minus is ever a specific pic again.
    Photobucket you make a account (free) and you can go back and use the pic again and again if you want too.

• Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    with photobucket, after checking the image you want to post and the 'generate html tags' thing at the bottom, on the next page there are several choices of code. Is it better to use the box at the top or the next one down?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file