Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Raw vintage superstars for sale! Paige, Ted Williams, Gibson, Fisk RC and more!

Here's a nice group of raw vintage for sale, along with a sharp '65 Clemente in PSA 8. All prices are delivered. Thanks as always!

Ron

1953 Topps Satchell Paige - really nicely centered card in VG/EX. Good eye appeal for the grade. $125.

1956 Topps Ted Williams (white back) - another nicely centered card in VG/EX. Wrinkle on upper right. $110.

1954 Topps Ted Williams #1, VG to VG/Ex, crease free. $175. Really nice card for grade. Small stain at bottom left.

1956 Topps Carl Erskine, EX-MT. $12.

1972 Topps Fisk RC, NM - $35.

1970 Topps Carl Yastrzemski (2), both EX-MT. $15 for both.

1963 Topps Whitey Ford, EX-MT. $25

1962 Topps Rookie Parade #595, EX+ to EX/MT. $20.

1962 Topps Bob Gibson, EX+. Really clean card. Crease free but has scratch on left side of card. $43

1964 Topps Juan Marichal, NM. $10.

1964 Topps Don Drysdale, EX+. NM+ looking card, but two small wrinkles on lower left. $10.

I would also sell the whole lot for $500 delivered.

Last up is a nice '65 Clemente in PSA 8. $275 delivered or I will put it on Ebay so you can get the discount.

Thanks again!

Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Ron

Has the Paige been recolored? The bottom right corner looks funky.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    Steve,

Good catch. I looked at it and the corner is missing paper stock, it's either that or the natural color bled into the missing stock. It's hard to tell but I'm going to err on the side of caution and say it is. I don't want to sell it to anyone but if anyone is interested in it only as a potentially recolored card, PM me.

Thanks and thanks also to another board member who alerted me to this.

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Ron

A shame that someone thinking they would be fixing it actually ruined it. Cards like that as you know
    would be better off left alone.

Steve
    Good for you.