Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How long does it take for the "pending" of MSN cashback to show up?

Last night I made two purchases. The first one showed up witin an hour or so in my cashback account as "pending." A few hours later I made another purchase and it said I would receive a $200 rebate but it still hasn't shown up in my cashback account, no message about it in my messages box on ebay and no email. What gives? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, if I get this to work, I am taking suggestions on my next coin purchase with the rebate.

THANKS!
Excellent BST board members who complete their deals: WONDERCOIN, DABIGKAHUNA, GEMSTATECOINS, FIVECENTS, SILVEREAGLES92, NEWMISMATIST, GTOster, SCHMITZ7,

Comments

• Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere between instant and 60 days.....
    Seriously.
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    tander123tander123 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭
    It really makes me hesitant to use it again if it doesn't show up.
    Excellent BST board members who complete their deals: WONDERCOIN, DABIGKAHUNA, GEMSTATECOINS, FIVECENTS, SILVEREAGLES92, NEWMISMATIST, GTOster, SCHMITZ7,
  • Options
    It used to take 2-3 days to show up as pending for me. I would give it a couple days before you get concerned.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    tander123tander123 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭
    Thanks RG. I hope so. The first one yesterday showed up pretty quickly within an hour or so. The second is just not there. I will cross my fingers!
  • Options
    I hope when you used it again 2-3 hours later, that you actually logged out and then logged back in under a different session. I had one denied because cash back only applies for the first purchase in any particular session. If you were in a different session, I would give it a couple of days before I would be concerned about it not showing up.
  • Options
    LeeGLeeG Posts: 12,162
    Mine have also shown as pending. I did one this morning that isn't showing yet. I found this info:

Q: A purchase isn't showing up in my account. What should I do?
    A: Most purchases appear as pending within a day or two, but occasionally a store might take longer to tell us about an eligible purchase.

Your cashback reward might not be showing up in your account for other reasons:

Your transaction might have failed because of an error during the purchase. Contact the merchant directly to confirm that the purchase was processed. If the merchant confirms that the purchase was processed, contact us for further help.

You might not have finished activating your account if this was your first time making a purchase that is eligible for cashback. To finish activating your account, look for an e-mail message that you should have received and that included a link for activating your account. Do one of the following:

If you did not receive or cannot find the e-mail, click here to sign in and finish claiming your cashback.

If you still have the e-mail, sign out of your cashback account, click the link in the e-mail message to activate your account, and sign in using your existing cashback account. After signing in, the purchase should show within two days.

Your purchase might not be eligible for cashback for one of the following reasons:

You opened the store's website in a different web browser.

Your browser is not configured to accept cookies.

The purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session (not to exceed 24 hours) initiated by clicking the eligible advertisement or listing.

Your order was canceled or the goods or services were returned.

The store didn't report the purchase to Microsoft.

The goods or services were acquired for resale or other business purposes.

You also used a separate discount or coupon.

You've exceeded the annual monetary cap on cashback rewards. Live Search cashback rewards are not available on purchases of gift cards or gift certificates or on purchases you make from yourself or entities that you control or in collusion with other people.

Additional limitations on purchases on certain store sites might apply. Those limitations are disclosed on the store site.
    For the complete program terms and conditions, see the Microsoft Service Agreement (Section 17).
  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It used to take 2-3 days to show up as pending for me. I would give it a couple days before you get concerned. >>

Give it a few days, some show sooner but some take a few days.

Ed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file