Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Why is the mint so slow right now???

mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
Order #30429xxx on 11/13 for one 1/10 oz. proof Buff and one 1/2 oz proof Buff. Order went into "processing" status with cancel boxes removed on 11/20. Still no sign of progress, no tracking info on the Fed Ex site (using alternate reference), nada. Is anybody else experiencing this extremely slow service? I hate to think how long it will take the Unc-W Buff set I ordered on 11/20...

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    same status ... ordered 11/14 & 11/16 .... I think they'll start mailing them out shortly...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The items usually show up the day your card is charged. They have this down to a science.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of them are probably working on their upcoming move as well.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    yes same.

Received (2) 1/4 unc plats w/o billing card or email notifying me of the ship.

I also had $5000 of outstanding authorizations which then reverted to none?? Orders are still outstanding:

1) Buffalo 4 coin proof set

1) Platinum 4 coin unc set

1) 1/4 Platinum 1/4 unc along with (1) Legacy set

Still out there is either a credit or ship me (1) 1/2 plat unc and (1) 1/2 plat proof.
    Received a box from mint with no products inside.????
    I shipped back empty box, received certificate, returned 2 weeks ago, waiting.............................

Ships are safe in harbor but thats not what ships were built for.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same 15 orders in processing I think it will be monday we will get some.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. Finally. Buff proofs are on the way as of this morning. Buff Uncs are still in the corral, or home on the range, or wherever they wait while the mint tries to put them in boxes. This has been the longest time from cancel boxes going away to finally being sent that I have ever experienced...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file