Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

how do you sell your cards on ebay?

would you rather sell cards by single or by a lot?
i have 26 1958 topps doubles (including a felt emblem) and just wondering the best way to sell them.
i would say from good to excellent.
thanks
Bill
looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
sets in progress
R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009

Comments

• Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Are they all commons? If not, in what condition are the star cards?

The "felt emblem" could do well on its own, but again, it really depends on its condition.

In there are no stars, I'd probably sell them as a lot, since single low grades wouldn't fetch much by themselves.

JMHO,

PoppaJ
  • Options
    I would sell them as a lot with a reserve,OR BIN with a best offer
  • Options
    i have 9 low #'s with 1 duplicate. all cards are common, no stars. should i sell 3 different lots?
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    check ebay and see what sells for the most money. Sometimes you need a couple of stars in with the commons. It's your call. Probably only a few dollars difference, especially in the low end condition.
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I sell the older cards by themselves. I feel you get more money that way. My opinion.
  • Options
    try selling here!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    true!!!!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Analyze how other similar cards and lots are selling on ebay and make a decision. Sometimes though, just to make a few extra dollars, it's not worth my time to sell low priced individual cards - I'd rather blow them out in a lot and then it's done - Ebay for me is very labor intensive, to do it right, and actually sometimes i'm pleasantly surprised at how much the lot sells for - just about as much if not about the same as the individual cards would have sold for so you never know...so for me, I'd sell these items in a lot.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    hey steve, how come you aint got yer pm on?everimage
    i might have something to change all of mankind and onlywant to tell you, and i cant image
  • Options
    can you group them at all by teams? Sometimes old team commons grouped together sell a little better.