Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH just a few items, Morgans, Walkers n a Buffie* MAKE OFFERS!

Here is the short list 7 graded 2 raw:

1881-S PCGS 63 PL in a rattler (solid for grade and looks- well worth the coinage) $75.00 (cert#8027170)

1894-O PCGS VF 30 flu blue holder fits the grade and has smoe crud that is now suspended in time. $60.00 ( cert#21753418)

RAW - 1895-O Morgan F12/F15- and the reason I say this, not one, not 2 but 3 well known dealers in the SFValley viewed this piece, said the same thing on any given day this will slab as a F12/15 at PCGS it has the look, it is the perfect dove gray in color and has NO ticks in the focal regions at all.
I'm not worried at all with the coin- but I don't need it for my collection.
My ask on this is $395.00 ( If I slab it and hit the F15 or better it hits the market).

RAW - 1922 Peace. Now at first sight (obverse) this coin is just butt fuddernutter ugly, but...flip to the reverse and the colors POP at you. I imagine if I wanted to experiment with a bit o' the dip I could make the obverse bright white an shiny with a sweet looking reverse and it would grade AU 55 +, but this coin was given to me by a friend for a bit of help( along with a set of PING golf clubs), I'm asking for a measley $25.00 for this one.

WALKERS:

1934 AU 58 PCGS #08795724, a slight bit of gold toning took place- but some ass sent it in for grade (I'd a wrapped it in a damn taco bell napkin for 6 months and watched it tone up nice), but this coin has 63 written all over it- ask why? The person who submitted it thought the same thing that day- a 63 and may have been screwed by the Kruel Aid posse at PCGS. Asking $80.00 and that is a bargain.

1942 MS 63 PCGS #10984886, all white a bit soft in the strike but typical for this period in Walkers, still worth having down the road, would be great to give to a YN as a gift for xmas- $40.00 is a fair price.

1945 MS 64 PCGS #11724707, this one is also white but a stronger strike, just a few tics that are not readily visible when looking at it, another good gift to a YN and fairly cheap (I have this and the 42 in a 66 holder-not for sale), my asking on this is $50.00

Now, I also have a 38-D Buffalo in a NGC 66(#248149-049) holder that has awesome golden toning to it and is better than a solid coin for the grade- this I would without hesitation send over to PCGS as a crossover and not be afraid to get it in a 6 holder- hell I might take a chance to see if I can get a 7 out of it- but that is time wasted and I want to buy my baby a nice new toy for xmas. This one I'm going to get robbed on- $90.00.

I would like to sell them as a lot, with my total price of - $815.00, IF you do paypal and not nickle and dime me to death I'll cut it to $750.00 +3% paypal fee, and I'll over night the items at my cost, insured. I also offer a 7 day no questions asked return policy- as long as you have not removed from their holders.

The coins are good- no dogs other than that damn 22 Peace.

Here are the pics.

Text

I'll also take fair and reasonable offers also.

UPDATED 12/8/08:
A few buyers apparently decided no to a commitment- so they are back on the market. They will stay here until next Sunday (except for the 95-O) and then off to Ebay along with a few raw Proofs and some other goodies- time to clean out the garage!

Comments