Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

For that special gift !!!

With no budget this is the one for the special someone.

Ebay Listing - High relief $20

Comments

  • Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭
    Eh even with that kind of money, I'd still prefer four different coins or just one MS67 High Relief. Going off topic, I think it would be easier for the seller just to sell the coins individually.
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Eh even with that kind of money, I'd still prefer four different coins or just one MS67 High Relief. Going off topic, I think it would be easier for the seller just to sell the coins individually. >>



    I agree, though I am sure there are people looking for this coin, I doubt they are looking for a grading set.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭
    150,000 dollar set looks like it is in a 20 dollar box. sigh...

    if the box was better craftmanship i would have already bought it
    with the live.com discount ;-)

  • Options
    It sure is a nice looking coin but the $$ is just to much, but nice looking coin
    image
  • Options
    tightbudgettightbudget Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭


    << <i>150,000 dollar set looks like it is in a 20 dollar box. sigh...

    if the box was better craftmanship i would have already bought it
    with the live.com discount ;-) >>



    I don't think $200 off would have much of an impact on the price. Now if there were no limit as to the discount...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file