Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB 1979 Topps Earl Campbell #390 must ship tomorrow

I am looking for a 1979 Topps Earl Campbell #390 in Nr. Mt or better condition. Doesn't have to be graded, can be raw. I'll pay $16.00 delivered via paypal tonight and I need it shipped to me tomorrow as I need to have it in my possession by next Friday December 5th. If it's late, it doesn't do me a bit of good so if you can't get it to me on time, please don't waste mine or yours. On ebay, these look like they have been selling for $8.00 to $14.00 or so raw so my offer should be decent.

Please post scan and let's settle tonight. Thanks,

Mike
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    Mike,
    I sent a PM of one I have. Let me know.
  • MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭
    pm me your address. I think I have one and would ship saturday am....but I am not where my cards are. if I have it you can pay after I ship. if not then I will let you know tomorrow night. jay
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Michael,

I'll go ahead and buy that one as an insurance policy in case I don't get a nicer one. Anybody else got a nicer copy?

Mike
    Jay,

I'll PM my address. Sounds good as well. Thanks everyone, I'm going to get them from Jay and Michael.

Take care,

Mike
    Jay,

got the Campbell today, thanks looks great!

Mike
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Mike, Where are you going to get Campbell to sign? What does Campbell charge these days for a flat?
    Matt,

He is supposedly doing a promotional appearance at an Academy Sports & Outdoors on Saturday, Dec 6 in Tyler, TX. I say supposedly because he is pretty notorious for not showing up to events. Since it's in his old hometown though, chances are good I think that he'll show up. I don't believe there is any fee for his autograph. I don't know what promoters typically charge at shows for him. I called Academy tonight to confirm his appearance and the young lady I talked to didn't know who he was or that he was going to be there. She asked someone else and they said yes he was still scheduled but they didn't know if he'd only be signing stuff from there or if you could bring in your own items. If it's only stuff there, I'm going to buy something small and put a rookie in my pocket and pull it out when I get up to him, that's a pretty good method to use when they won't allow outside items and I've only had it fail one time. Here's the link to the store's advertisement:

Earl Campbell appearance

Mike
  • That's quite a belt!
    There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.
    Very cool Mike, Post a scan of the card when you get home from the signing.

Matt,

PM sent.

Mike
    Mike, Thanks Again, I really appreciate that offer!