Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanksgiving week purchases...Raw CC's off ebay

AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here's the two that showed up today. Both raw off ebay. I'm pleased as both are unmolested and 63ish!
Paid $135.50
imageimage
Paid $145.95
imageimage
Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

  • Options
    21Walker21Walker Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭
    Very nice.............Rick
    If don't look like UNC, it probrably isn't UNC.....U.S. Coast Guard. Chief Petty Officer (Retired) (1970-1990)

    EBAY Items
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrlamir
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭✭
    can you provide a closer shot of the CC mintmark on the '84? they both look great but the CC on the '83 is more standard with what i'm used to seeing

    www.brunkauctions.com

  • Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image
  • Options
    I know I'm going blind, but the 83-CC looks a heck of a lot better than 63. I would think that the 84-CC would get 64. What am I missing?

    Chris

  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I know I'm going blind, but the 83-CC looks a heck of a lot better than 63. I would think that the 84-CC would get 64. What am I missing?

    Chris >>



    Chris, I'm just real conservative in my grading (old school). I'll let PCGS pick the number some day. Yes the PL surfaces on the '83 are pretty nice.
    Don't think it would get the PL but may have a good shot at 64.
    bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>can you provide a closer shot of the CC mintmark on the '84? they both look great but the CC on the '83 is more standard with what i'm used to seeing >>



    Sure, maybe this angle is a bit better. Tall CC's and very common.
    bob
    image
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    That calls for image !
    Coinborg: Your distinctive coins will be added to my collection.
    BS&T image : kryptonitecomics, PCcoins (2x), Spoon (7x), Coppercolor, Preussen (2x), Filamcoins, agentjim007, CB2597, DCW, 1960NYGiants
    Ebay: + <waitin'> NEG: Chameleoncoins
    NonBST/Ebay: image Rick's Coins
    WTB: Toners, BU Darkside, Sovs & 20 Mark, LMU/SMU Gold.
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭
    you got one helluva deal!

    image

    TC71
    image
  • Options
    BloodManBloodMan Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Morgans

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file