Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Trading forum?

Looking through the current posts in the Vintage Sportscard Trading forum, one thing strikes me - isn't this supposed to be a TRADING forum? It looks like a lot of these a) belong in the BST forum and b) are duplicates of those in the BST forum.

I hate to be picky (just kidding, I actually love it) but the forum description says "Come here for focused trading of vintage sportscards" and I'm curious, what is the true intent of this forum?

Comments

• Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    i cannot judge the intent of the forum, but it has become an ebay spam forum. i know i am not the first to say it, but they need a separate forum for ebay spam or people need to be considerate.

i search ebay frequently. so do many others. i also have had many successful transactions with members using these boards. i have never bought a card from ebay by reading a spam notice from these boards.

if you are a spammer and want to blast me go ahead.
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Good points, VikingDude & the czar... my Boy and I have made many trades using this forum and probably could make more if our post didn't get dropped to pag 2, or 3, or... after all the ebay spam and for sale post.

If you guys need or have any extra '70's Topps Baseball, please check out our post (if you can find it).

thanks,

Mike

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trades do happen, but normally most people have better luck selling what they want to trade and buying what they need with the money. But since we are in the trading mood, I have many 1969 and 70 Topps football to trade for the same. I need a bunch of 69's so if anyone is interested, e-mail me
    twodueces22@yahoo.com

Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Joe,

We have about 400 1969-1973 Topps Football (most from 1969), please pm us your wantlist and condition requirements.

Mike
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, PM sent. Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.