Home Sports Talk
Options

wow. eagles looking good tonight

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
Cardinals must not like the cold of the northeast.

The AZ defense compared to the Ravens defense?

well.. no comparison.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea but the big "problem" is 6-5-1...except for not being mathematically eliminated, there's basically no good chance at a playoff spot.
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    it'll look like last year where they got into gear, kicked butt at the end of the season only to lose a WC by tiebreaker.

true true.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But of course I won't stop rooting for a playoff spot until/unless they are mathematically eliminated.

With the Phillies winning the World Series, at least the "sting" of a "bad" Eagles season won't be as bad as usual for me.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZ could come back, they are knifing through the Philly secondary as we speak...
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>AZ could come back... >>

Then again maybe not.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superb game from Westbrook. McNabb looked good tonight, too. AZ is overrated.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    it'll look like last year where they got into gear, kicked butt at the end of the season only to lose a WC by tiebreaker.

so you're expecting another tie in the NFC this year?...eagles are done, only 1 winnable game left on the schedule.