Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

(2) Michael Jordan Autographed cards

Happy Thanksgiving. Up for sale two Michael Jordan autographed cards and for the sake of me missing something tiny on the card I'll say NEARMINT-MINT to MINT condition.
The first is a UD Finite Signatures. I was told these were numbered to 23, I'm not sure if that is accurate, there are no #'s on the card of 23. One just sold on Ebay for $303. I think that was a steal. Book value is $1000, and they generally sell for $500 or more.
The second is a UD Ultimate Signature. These have sold regularly for $500 plus. The last one on Ebay sold for $458. Book value is $900.
They are both GORGEOUS cards. I am willing to do $750 for both and would break them up, but not for $375 each. If you would like to do that Microsoft Cashback Live rebate, which at the time of this posting is 25%, I can sell for $825(I think) and you would get them for $625, including the $25% discount which I believe caps at $200. If I separated them you might be able to get more on the discount with just a little more in the fees. Paying with check will reduce the fees.

Jordan Finite Signature on Ebay

Michael Jordan UD Finite on Ebay

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Michael,

Good luck with the sale! I did the hot weater thing a couple weeks ago as well. It ate up all my profits from Las Vegas. image

Happy Thanksgiving,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs