Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Happy Thanksgiving, Darksiders!!

Thank God for all He's bestowed upon us (including fellow numismatists to share our disease with). Happy Thanksgiving, folks!!

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• Options
    I'll second your post! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy collecting!

Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    Sweet taters, Sire ??? imageimage
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    Good post! Yes, happy Thanksgiving to all, especially those I communicate the most with.

My family is invited to celebrate Thanksgiving at a family friend's home. I will be bringing my darkside coins to show and tell. Now, I won't bore them with it, but I know they would be curious just to look at them.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.

May we all be thankful for what we have.

Muygrandeoso
    Chris

Successful BST transactions with:CollectorsCoins, farthing, Filacoins, LordMarcovan, Duki, Spoon, Jinx86, ubercollector, hammered54
    LochNess and ProfHaroldHill

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sweet taters, Sire ??? imageimage >>

Indeed, my friend! I just have to go on my yearly hunt for them...not so easy to find around these parts.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.image
  • Options
    IosephusIosephus Posts: 872 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Ho, ho, ho, happy Thanksgiving folks! image

Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    May I add my best wishes to all my fellow collectors and friends on the Forum!!

- - Daveimage