Home Sports Talk
Options

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Don't just treat it as another day.
Actually BE THANKFUL of the family members/loved ones around you during this day. I remember/miss those days, enjoy it! Good Health to all, Chad.
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Lisa my dear, I hope that you do not wear that top to mom and dad's house for Turkey Day! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I'd remember that Thanksgiving image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Another Happy Bday to Randy and may everyone have a great Thanksgiving today.

Some of my thoughts today to be thankful for ...
    This Thanksgiving I come to realize I have had the worst financial year of my life. My portfolio has been greatly reduced by Wall Street. I was out of work from a strike in my industry for 4 months thanks because of the heartless people at the WGA. Got injured at work and was out for another 2 months. Now my industry is in a major slowdown thanks to the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) , and we are now facing a strike in the next 40 days, but we were blessed with a new baby girl in September and my wife, son, and baby are all healthy and safe.

That's the best Thanksgiving I can ask or pray for.

My best to everyone,
    Brian