Home Sports Talk

Keyshawn Johnson and Kevin Johnson

Does anyone remember Kevin Johnson from Syracuse and the Cleveland Browns ?
He played wide receiver ?

Well, we just had our draft for our local basketball league, and Kevin Johnson's son was in our draft.
His sons name is Keyshawn (not sure if I spelled it correctly). Seems like a very good WR named his
son after a great WR. BTW, yes, Kevin Johnson lives in the same town as I do. Keyshawn is in
the first grade.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember him when he was in Cleveland, I think he drove me nuts though in Fantasy Football. He was one of those guys who would have a phenominal game like twice a year-spread out and caused fits when he would catch like 2 balls for 15 yards the week after you drafted him.
  • AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>we just had our draft for our local basketball league, and Kevin Johnson's son was in our draft. >>

<< <i>Keyshawn is in the first grade. >>

You had a local basketball league draft for first grade players?

What did the scouting reports and background analysis on these players include? I hope the they included not-only the K-5 and K-4 stats, but also the pre-school and summer back yard league stats.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.