Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Roosie Clad Varieties in PCGS hands.

I just noticed PCGS has logged in my submission of nine clad Roosie varieties.
This submission includes some that have never been graded by PCGS.
1967 DDO FS 101
1968 DDO FS 101
1969 D D/D FS 501
1970 DDR FS 801
Sorry, I can't find the 2004-D FS 701.
And as some of you know, I was trying to buy some raw 82 no P FS 502's. Well that deal fell through, and I mean WAY through.
On the other hand...
I have three new, and as to date unknown, (at least they are not listed in the new cherry pickers guide) coins to send to J.T. Stanton in Savannah Ga.
These include two Roosevelt dimes, and get this, one Ike dollar.
Dan

Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is great! I have never been much of an error collector myself, but to find those is amazing!
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dan,

If you click on the link below that shows what I'm selling on eBay, you will see that I have some of these for sale now. I also have an NGC 1982-No/P Weak Strike MS66 that needs to be sent into PCGS.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Nice grades and assortment you have there Paul. I didn't send any of the 70-D's in for grading, and only one of the 68's.
    But I hope to get a couple of the super hard 1967 and 1970 Phillys in holders for the guys. You sure will make someone happy when you get the 82 no P in a PCGS slab. image
    Dan
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Dan, Paul,

Nice scores, Now how about making some silvers.....So, are you having fun yet.image
  • Options

<< <i>So, are you having fun yet. >>

Yeah man. Its like sprimg break.. well without the girls... the drinking... the beach... the warm days and nights...the ocean.
    Wait a second, take all that away and all you have left is a LONG DRIVE THERE AND BACK. image
    Dan
  • Options
    DAN,

HOOK ME UP......
  • Options
    Will do Bill. image
    Dan
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Dan, Paul,

Nice scores, Now how about making some silvers.....So, are you having fun yet.image >>

I almost feel Anti-Roosie now, as I'm selling everything.

I also feel like I was let out of jail!

later, Paul.

Later, Paul.