Home Sports Talk
Options

SEC has to be nervous

I can't wait for the weekend!!!

Alabama hasn't beaten Auburn for six years, Florida State is going to give Florida a run and Georgia Tech looks like a better team than Georgia right now! If Alabama should stumble, I don't think the SEC is going to send a team to the National Championship.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Uh oh, someone just put their Seminole hat on.

BAM
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    It's actually conceivable that Texas could play Oklahoma in the national title game if Florida loses to FSU and then beats Bama. That would be insanity.
  • Options

<< <i> I don't think the SEC is going to send a team to the National Championship. >>

I guarentee you I will be bringing this post to the top for quite some time image

• Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's actually conceivable that Texas could play Oklahoma in the national title game if Florida loses to FSU and then beats Bama. That would be insanity. >>

I would not watch a Texas-OK rematch. I believe Penn State or USC gets in if the SEC does not have a team in the game.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Auburn wins, which then makes the entire season a failure to most Tide fans.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Uh oh, someone just put their Seminole hat on.

BAM >>

Even I'll be wearing one...figuratively speaking, of course.

And rooting for Mizzou in the Big XII Championship, even though I typically secretly root against them.

College football makes for strange bedfellows!
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to wreck this for everyone but... Alabama wins, Florida wins and Georgia-GT will be interesting and will likely be the best game of the lot.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.