• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>7 Rec, 213 Yards, 1 TD

Romo, 23/39, 341 Yards 3 TD's

Please discuss >>

shuddap
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It reminded me a whole lot of Cassel and Moss actually.

• Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    It's about time Romo finally did something for my fantasy team...too little to late I think.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Im glad I didnt' reach in any of my leagues for Tony Homo or BO, they both suck.

JS
  • Options
    Seriously??????? They played the niners, where has TO been against even halfway decent teams?
  • Options
    Two weeks ago this team was dead, now they play a few cupcakes and Collinsworth says they can beat the Giants! America's team huh!

JS
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Two weeks ago this team was dead, now they play a few cupcakes and Collinsworth says they can beat the Giants! America's team huh!

JS >>

The only cupcake they played recently was the pewter pansies whom they beat with a 40 year old backup qb image

• Options
    Bucs are the 2 seed, I would love nothing more than a Cowgirls matchup. We have OWNED TO in the playoffs...check out the videos!

JS
  • Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's see if I can understand this:

Giants beat 49ers and everybody says: "They beat a lousy team!"

Cowpies beat 49ers and everybody says: " They're going to the Super Bowl!"

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options

<< <i>Let's see if I can understand this:

Giants beat 49ers and everybody says: "They beat a lousy team!"

Cowpies beat 49ers and everybody says: " They're going to the Super Bowl!"

image >>

Who's everybody? Nobody said that in this thread at all.

In fact Collinsworth said they "could be a team to beat the Giants" he did not say they were superbowl bound.

Before all you whiners post, get the facts straight. It really isn't that hard.
  • Options
    Discuss this.

T. Blow is the Succubus.
  • Options
    Nice numbers and all. More concerned about the late points the D gave up.

49ers are a team they should and did beat. I would think that if the Cowboys are going to make the playoffs
    and get past the Giants it will have to be with more of the aggressive running from Barber. The kind that destroyed the Redskins
    last week. Are the Redskins a Cupcake team?
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    <T. Blow Succubus>

thats a great name for a new rapper, you should copyright that quick,before gene simmons doesimage
  • Options

<< <i>Discuss this.

T. Blow is the Succubus. >>

Hey, he can suc whatever he wants to suc as long as he keeps doing what he's doing..lol
  • Options
    romo will join the long list of teammates that BO
    Throws under the bus. It's just a matter of time.

Js
  • Options

<< <i>romo will join the long list of teammates that BO

Js >>

Long list? I rememeber Garcia and McNadd. Were there anymore? I can't remember.

LOL, you would be kissing his feet if he was wearing pewter. You know and I know it
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>romo will join the long list of teammates that BO

Js >>

Long list? I rememeber Garcia and McNadd. Were there anymore? I can't remember.

LOL, you would be kissing his feet if he was wearing pewter. You know and I know it >>

..and how many teams has BO played with? Face it, he is a self centered bum who doesn't show up when his team needs
    him too. Keyshawn has one more ring than he does!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

..and how many teams has BO played with? Face it, he is a self centered bum who doesn't show up when his team needs
    him too.
    >>

Exactly! Thanks for proving my point. The list is not long at all.

Your logic is laughable man.

TO was he only reason the Eagles even had a chance in the sb againsts the Pats. He has many huge games in a Cowboy's uni as well.

If your head wasn't up Grunden's bunghole half the time you would know that..LOL
  • Options
    I love how cowgurl fan comes out of the woodwork after their stretch of cupcakes! Yeah BO is great...when he is playing bottom rated defenses, play against
    great D's and he sucks...urrrr, I mean the QB doesn't get him the ball. I can't wait for the 2008 meltdown!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>I love how cowgurl fan comes out of the woodwork after their stretch of cupcakes! Yeah BO is great...when he is playing bottom rated defenses, play against
    great D's and he sucks...urrrr, I mean the QB doesn't get him the ball. I can't wait for the 2008 meltdown!

JS >>

Are you kidding me? I have been here win or lose which is WAY more than I or anyone else here can say about you.

Don't forget the Yucs were in that "stretch of cupcakes". Thanks for clarifying that image

Before I forget, how did it feel to have Brad Johnson beat your OVERRATED Yucs team? I missed you on the boards that day except for when you came on and blamed the officials for the loss image
  • Options
    Oh God Lil' Kevie is talking complete lies yet again. As an impartial observer- Matt has been here EVERY Dallas game win or lose- Kevie you bump your mug in here after the Yucs win a game, you are NOWHERE to be found when they are getting beat. We can always count on one of your queer Bam Bam Bam threads once they win but complete silence after a loss or at least lame excuses.

Enough of the "Soft" schedule or "Cupcake" talk, thats all you got- Tampa plays in the same league as every other team in the NFL.

Edit- And it is a FACT you would bust a - you know what - if T.O were in a Yucs uni!
  • Options
    You don't want to face facts. In 2002 the Bucs KILLED TO when he played with the Niners...We actually took the ball away from BO after a catch and took it the
    other way for 6! BO would go on to blame it all on Garcia. Later on he would do the same thing with McNabb and I don't doubt that he would do the same
    thing with Homo.

As far as cupcakes, the bucs play in the toughest divison in football! You can't say anything about that. 8-3, better record than the Patsies or the Gurls, and please
    find me a thread the three weeks we lost, that I wasn't here!

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options
    Again, nobody is saying T.O isnt without faults- clearly he has issues but the bottom line is he is one of the best receivers in the game- HANDS DOWN.

Just admit you would welcome him with open arms if he was coming to Tampa!
  • Options

<< <i>Again, nobody is saying T.O isnt without faults- clearly he has issues but the bottom line is he is one of the best receivers in the game- HANDS DOWN.

Just admit you would welcome him with open arms if he was coming to Tampa! >>

He won't admit it Paul.

Notice he has skirted around the comment for about 5 posts now

• Options
    He would be the best WR on the bucs hand down yes, but he was outplayed by Joe J and Keenan in 2002 and those guys have rings. Racking up a impressive
    games in the regular season against cupcakes, is not impressive. The best WR's of all time produce at all times...when you are playing well, when the team isn't
    playing well...when the QB is in, when the third stringer is in...in the regular season and in the post season..TO only produces when all is going well. You punch him
    in the mouth and he cries and goes under the bed. I wouldn't want that on my team!

JS
  • Options

<< <i> and please
    find me a thread the three weeks we lost, that I wasn't here! >>

..and find one where I wasnt here. Quit running your mouth without knowing the facts. I know it's gonna be hard but if you hug your Gruden doll tight enough, you can get it done image
  • Options

<< <i> I wouldn't want that on my team!

JS >>

Yeah right.

I can just see it now;

TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MAS NO MAS

SINCERELY,

THE NFC

• Options
    This year:

17 yds against the Packers
    33 yds against the bucs
    36 yds against the Giants
    36 yds against the Cards

...all playoff teams.

Now his post season resume...

2007 49 yds against the Giants
    2006 26 yds against the Hawks
    2004 hurt for two games (puss) 121 yds in the puke bowl in a loss
    2002 huge game against the Giants and then.....35 yds and a fumble against the bucs

Is that great? No

JS
  • Options
    Whoa Whoa Whoa Hold on a minute there Lil' Kevie..

Your forgetting that Romo was out during those games that T.O had horrible games- who wouldnt with Brad Johnson throwing? Seriously!

I dont know or remember all the postseason details but forget about mentioning 2004- the kid had a broken ankle and showed incredible heart coming in and being effective in the Super Bowl- My Pats were just to much for the Seagals and anyone else that postseason!
  • Options

<< <i>This year:

17 yds against the Packers
    33 yds against the bucs
    36 yds against the Giants
    36 yds against the Cards

...all playoff teams.

Now his post season resume...

2007 49 yds against the Giants
    2006 26 yds against the Hawks
    2004 hurt for two games (puss) 121 yds in the puke bowl in a loss
    2002 huge game against the Giants and then.....35 yds and a fumble against the bucs

Is that great? No

JS >>

The Pack is not a playoff team. They are under 500.

I really like how you left out all the better stats.

Quite lame

Here are all of the stats. Yeah man, his post season stats really sucks...LOL

....................................................................................................................rec.yds
    1 Division Sun Jan 13, 2008 box L DAL NYG 17 21............................4.. 49
    2 WildCard Sat Jan 6, 2007 box L DAL @ SEA 20 21..........................2 ..26
    3 SuperBowl Sun Feb 6, 2005 box L PHI N NWE 21 24 .....................9..122
    4 WildCard Sun Jan 5, 2003 box W SFO NYG 39 38 ........................9.. 177
    5 Division Sun Jan 12, 2003 box L SFO @ TAM 6 31...........................4... 35
    6 WildCard Sun Jan 13, 2002 box L SFO @ GNB 15 25.......................4.. 40
    7 WildCard Sun Jan 3, 1999 box W SFO GNB 30 27...........................3.. 73
    8 Division Sat Jan 9, 1999 box L SFO @ ATL 18 20 ............................8... 73
    9 Division Sat Jan 3, 1998 box W SFO MIN 38 22 .............................4 49
    10 ConfChamp Sun Jan 11, 1998 box L SFO GNB 10 23...................6 100
    11 WildCard Sun Dec 29, 1996 box W SFO PHI 14 0 .......................1.. 7

• Options
    Pdog...sure there have been exceptions, but this guy has had world class QB's chucking it to him his entire life.....Garica and McNabb were all on the top of their
    games when they played with him and please remember Brad Johnson is no slouch, he has a ring and can chuck the ball. If the guy is open then the ball is
    going to get to him, his inabliity is due to not getting open, not bad QB's.

In the end stats tell everything, what I or you think about him doesn't matter. He only once showed up to play in any game that meant anything and he will be
    more noted for his tirades and his throwing teammates under the bus, rather than what he did on the field which to this point has been nothing.

JS
  • Options
    At the end of the day you would kiss his feet if he played for the Pewter Pansies.

I'll say it again, YOU know it and I know it.
  • Options

<< <i>At the end of the day you would kiss his feet if he played for the Pewter Pansies.

I'll say it again, YOU know it and I know it. >>

I know it too image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>At the end of the day you would kiss his feet if he played for the Pewter Pansies.

I'll say it again, YOU know it and I know it. >>

I know it too image >>

Well, maybe not at the end of the day. Those footsies would stink pretty bad image

You get the idea though image
  • Options
    Why would a TEAM like the Bucs want a cancer like BO? Its not like he has helped his teams win rings..Bucs are intersted in world championships not
    divison titles!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Bucs are intersted in world championships not
    divison titles! >>

Really??? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i> and please
    find me a thread the three weeks we lost, that I wasn't here! >>

..and find one where I wasnt here. Quit running your mouth without knowing the facts. I know it's gonna be hard but if you hug your Gruden doll tight enough, you can get it done image >>

"you hug your Gruden doll tight enough"

That really was a mean and cruel comment.....

.....but funny image
  • Options
    PS: TO sucks!
  • Options

<< <i>PS: TO sucks! >>

class dismissed!

JS
  • Options
    T.O does not suck. He is a lunatic but in the top 3 of best WR's in the league.
  • Options

<< <i>

class dismissed!

JS >>

Steve's vote doesn't count. He is just an Eagle fan. He is supposed to hate all things Cowboy. Especially when his team's best receiver ever goes to the enemy image

and you're a hater that likes to hate just because he is not wearing your team's uni.

• Options
    TO is top three current and all-time receiver. And while he gets a little more emotional then he should, I would rather see that then the other way around.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>T.O does not suck. He is a lunatic but in the top 3 of best WR's in the league. >>

The word "suck" from me describing TO was stated in a general sense encompassing TO as a whole. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

class dismissed!

JS >>

Steve's vote doesn't count. He is just an Eagle fan. He is supposed to hate all things Cowboy. Especially when his team's best receiver ever goes to the enemy image >>

I also used to hate all Cowboys fans...but you, Tonya and your kids are now an exception. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

class dismissed!

JS >>

Steve's vote doesn't count. He is just an Eagle fan. He is supposed to hate all things Cowboy. Especially when his team's best receiver ever goes to the enemy image >>

I also used to hate all Cowboys fans...but you, Tonya and your kids are now an exception. image >>

That is except for those 60 minutes during Eagles - Cowboys game time...then there are no exceptions. LOL
  • Options
  • Options
    BO is NOT better than Wayne, Fitz, or Boldin and there are 10 other WR's who put up similar numbers and don't bury their teammates!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>BO is NOT better than Wayne, Fitz, or Boldin and there are 10 other WR's who put up similar numbers and don't bury their teammates!

JS >>

Right, they all had their starting QB the whole year throwing to them- not to mention T.O IS 34 years old!

Class dismissed.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>BO is NOT better than Wayne, Fitz, or Boldin and there are 10 other WR's who put up similar numbers and don't bury their teammates!

JS >>

Right, they all had their starting QB the whole year throwing to them- not to mention T.O IS 34 years old!

Class dismissed. >>

LOL Kurt Warner????? Cmon man you are fishing here. oh and now we are talking age??? weak