Home Sports Talk
Options

wvu's pat white is the man

just broke most yards rushing and passing in all of college football ever , now if he just had a team to play withimage
dude is quicker that a greasy old man lol, those 400 pound tackles cant touch him,or even get a breeze off of him , he duck and jive and they fo splat image

he be gone next year and well suck evn worse, make somebody a great qb in nfl hopefully

Comments

• Options
    Steve Slaton is having a good year too. I really like Pat White. Good for him.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i was aftraid if i watched,they would lose, so i listened to it on radio lol-every time ive watch wv - the 3 losses, i have watchedimage
  • Options
    yeah i didnt realize slaton was playing 1st string till the other dayimage
    i want to see what owen schmidt does with the seahawks,hes a monster if they use him right
    this is pat whites last year,glad he broke two records that prob wont be broke again for a long time, hes suck alittle dude i dont know if he'll go pro qb or ruunning back, hes so small,the nfl like big qbs, hed make a great running back, nobody can catch him one he breaks loose, ol moose and hog he just jumps over em and glides away
    anybody been watching seahawks,id like to know if owens been breaking any helmets like he did at wvu or beating himself upside the head with it ,i dont even know if he has his mohawk anymore
    they pros called him wvu's broko nagurski-we;ll see, hes gigantic that for sure
  • Options
    dude breaks the 2 college rocords that have stood forever and gets 4 posts,thats funny
    its my birthday, did i tel ya, im going to if id dint
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    he's more likely to be a WR than a RB or QB in the NFL...he's too small for RB, not good enough QB to play that position.
  • Options
    i think he would do awsome in nfl with the right team, well see, some guys crumble to nothing wth great college careeers after going pro- just like major harris at wvu, if his mom would have kept her nose out of his biz , or him tell her to stay out of it, he would have been in nfl instead of the cfl or whereever he ended up