Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FINALLY completed my CBH date/overdate and "then some" set....

drddmdrddm Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
I picked up an 1822 CBH from the BST forum in the summer of '07 and then my obsession began. I finally completed my CBH date/overdate and "then some" (several Redbook Varieties) set. I will likely upgrade several of them as time passes but for right now I am going to sit back and enjoy my busties.

A special thank you to all the CBH collectors here on the boards and over at coinzip.com for their advice, continuous support and posting of their amazing CBHs which helped inspire me to get the best possible CBHs for my own collection......just to name a few (edmerlr, mozin, tydye, STONE, astrorat, OKbustchaser, fever, 123cents, Maibockaddict, TennesseeDave, etc.).

All comments welcome.

Comments

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, that had to be a tough set to finish. I'd say its Miller time. image
    Dan
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

V E R Y N I C E ! That 1822 is bu-tee-full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love those Bust Halves, but can't seem to find any extra money for them after buying the dimes I see and want!

Great set!image
  • Options
    drddmdrddm Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dimeman, I know EXACTLY where you are coming from.

Whenever I see a really cool looking coin from another series, I wonder if I will ever find some extra money to buy one, and of course, it is then as I am contemplating on buying one that another beautiful CBH comes into sight.

To tell you the truth, I think my addiction to CBHs is here to stay and you know what, I have NO PROBLEMS with that.

Thanks again.