Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1957 Topps Football Chuck Ulrich card - PSA 8

To all the 57 Topps FB collectors, did you happen to see the final price in the Chuck Ulrich PSA 8 card on Ebay lastnight? Final price - $1005.55. WOW!!!!

I didn't think the card would go that high, I was very surprise thats for sure. The population is 17 for a grade 8 card. I myself have a Ulrich PSA 7.5 in my set but that 1/2 point bump to a PSA 8 really brings the big money.

Thoughts?

1952 Topps Collector.

Comments

• Saw that, VCP on the card is $310 or so, it jumped to $1005 in the last few seconds.

It looked like two people who were trying to make sure they got the card so they bid 1k, but had no idea they would run up against another guy doing the same.

Im waiting for my second chance offer email to arrive after both of those guys back out image
  • Joe,
    I hope you get your second chance offer email buddy. Thats a sweet card to have for your set.
    My 7.5 card is good enough for me. I think I'll save my $1000 and put it towards a nice Johnny U. card in the future. LOL!

1952 Topps Collector.

• Amazing, I have seen them sell for $230 and $550 on ebay. I had one graded and bought one on ebay for about $200! Our other trading/buying/bidding/selling community bid me up on them making it hard to get. So, I had no choice but to send cards in to get them graded to finish my set in 8's or better.
  • Hey JB,
    Thanks for bidding on my Eddie Bell card.

1952 Topps Collector.

• Steve,
    Thanks for the PSA 7 Len Ford. Lets find people to sell us the 1957 Topps football cards we need! I still need about 5 PSA 8 cards to finish the set in all 8's. I need about 4 PSA 7's to complete another set in all 7's. Maybe we can trade in the future.

John
  • John,
    That sounds good to me. Sorry if I'm alittle late to reply back to your post. I just got back home from being down the beach all weekend.

1952 Topps Collector.