-Paul
Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    Heh
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    i like the seller will not accept returns on this item even though it's most likely "item not as described"
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Uh, what happened? Or better to ask... WHO happened?image
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He knew the Posse would get him!!!!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it!
    Seller's pic:
  • Options
    If nothing else, here is hoping its a DDO!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    On that, I think we all need to know your verdict...
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For $35. you can't go wrong. There is an ever so slight chance... right?

That's the fun of it all.
    Plus, on the downside, it looks like it is UNC and does have some decent toning to it.

Please let us know (either way)!
    My fingers are crossed for you.

peacockcoins

• Options
    It's better odds than Atlanic City and no parking problems. I'll post the pic soon as it gets here. The seller left me +feedback today, so I assume he may have put it in the mail. Meanwhile, pardon me whilst I go up on the roof and sacrifice a goat. Happy Thanksgiving. Mike

sp.
  • Options

<< <i> Meanwhile, pardon me whilst I go up on the roof and sacrific a goat. Happy Thanksgiving. Mike >>

• Options
    It arrived.......
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Round rims, it looks to me.
  • Options
    It could have been a whole lot worst. I like it, looks like it has some character..say 64 R&B???

WS
  • Options
    Yeah, it's better than a kick in the pants.....maybe 63RB.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    hope floats ya know...as i'm sure we've many same results...sweet when our jaw drops tooimage

i even like no pictured buys too if feedback and certain other things speak to me...you bet there's 1 reason so far too
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yeah, it's better than a kick in the pants.....maybe 63RB. >>

Agreed. You did ok.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    That, and we have to give the eBay seller some credit, too, for admitting he or she needed to know more about the coin and coins in general before auctioning it. A 1909 VDB that might or might not be a proof has a pretty wide range of potential values. Rather than griping him out for being where we've all been when each of us started, I'd rather harp on experienced dealers bandying about the vague but popular "brilliant uncirculated" term, as if there were such a thing as "BU" in place of MS.
    Improperly Cleaned, Our passion for numismatics is Genuine! Now featuring correct spelling.