Home Sports Talk
Options

Jets vs Patriots - Thursday Night Football

Should be a pretty good match-up. I like the Patriots by 7.
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    The NFL Network is starting to really piss me off. The volume is real low, so I have to turn it up 2.5 times normal, and almost each time I do, a commercial comes on a full blast five minutes later. Errr.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The NFL Network is starting to really piss me off. The volume is real low, so I have to turn it up 2.5 times normal, and almost each time I do, a commercial comes on a full blast five minutes later. Errr. >>

no kidding! For the best network insofar as TV coverage of football, that technical glitch is a huge distraction
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben Watson sucks the donkey
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Raise your hand if you started Gaffney on your fantasy football roster this week?
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    J-E-T-S JETS-JETS-JETS
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options

<< <i>J-E-T-S JETS-JETS-JETS >>

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Son of a b*tch! Where's the friggin' defense? image

Well, part of it went away with Adaleus Thomas's injury. image

• Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    NFL network can't get anything right when it comes to their broadcasts....last week, my TV pixelated the entire time, this week, the volume was f'd up.

plus, can't they find a decent play-by-play guy? Although I will say he is a million times better than Bryant Gumbel.
  • Options

<< <i>NFL network can't get anything right when it comes to their broadcasts....last week, my TV pixelated the entire time, this week, the volume was f'd up.

plus, can't they find a decent play-by-play guy? Although I will say he is a million times better than Bryant Gumbel. >>

I get it in HD for free on Cox (well "free" meaning it was added to my existing "expanded basic" package for no extra charge).
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,574 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Son of a b*tch! Where's the friggin' defense? image

Well, part of it went away with Adaleus Thomas's injury. image >>

Yes along with Rodney Harrison. Im loving Mayo though!
  • Options
    I think they were jinxed by the yahoos on the radio bragging about 3 Boston teams being in first place at the same time! image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>NFL network can't get anything right when it comes to their broadcasts....last week, my TV pixelated the entire time, this week, the volume was f'd up.

plus, can't they find a decent play-by-play guy? Although I will say he is a million times better than Bryant Gumbel. >>

I get it in HD for free on Cox (well "free" meaning it was added to my existing "expanded basic" package for no extra charge). >>

I get it through Cox as well, but I had the pixel problem last week, and was the first to note the volume problem on this thread. I am pretty sure it was the network as commercials both weeks were fine during the game. At least the volume thing was some pretty much fixed after 2.5 hours.