Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

PCGS Registry Referrals

Email just received:

Refer a Friend to the PCGS Set Registry and Earn Points Toward FREE Gradings!

Through June 30, 2009, every time you refer a friend who joins the Set Registry (new members only), you get 25 points. You'll also get 100 bonus points for the first and fifth referral, 250 bonus points for the tenth referral, and 50 bonus points for every referral after the tenth.

For every 100 points you accumulate, you receive a FREE grade! And with this program, you have the potential to accumulate LOTS of free gradings.

Points are awarded when the person you refer has a set reach 25% completion. This covers any competitive set your friend creates – it does not need to be the first set your friend creates after receiving the referral.

The Grand Prize for the most referrals during the program (runs through June 30, 2009) will be a 2008-W American Buffalo One-Ounce Gold Piece PCGS-graded Proof 69 – a perfect start for a new Registry set!

To get started, login to My Set Registry at http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry. You'll see the new links for Refer A Friend on your MSR home page. Click "Information" and you will have access to an email form which you can use to refer your friends to the PCGS Set Registry. The email has a special code embedded that will let us know your friends came from you. To track your referrals, you will go to My Referrals page.

If you have your own website, you can use a PCGS Set Registry button to direct people to the Set Registry. The Refer A Friend Information page provides a Set Registry button which can be placed on your site. Friends that click on this link are sent to the Set Registry and are tracked in the same way as if you had emailed them. The Set Registry button will also work on MySpace, Facebook, eBay listings, forums, and anyplace else that allows HTML.

If you have any questions about the Refer a Friend Program, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your participation in the PCGS Set Registry!